BRMHA 2019/2020 Registration
Payment instructions noted below – ALL REFUND REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 31st, 2019. $55 NOHA Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING REP TEAMS
If your child is interested in playing Rep/Travel team – please note there will be an additional fee of $100 to be paid once team has been announced and established.
Please continue the registration process based on birth year and select YES in the next field.
Please Read Carefully
I/We the parents(s)/guardian(s) who have legal custody of the above named candidate, assume all risks and hazards incidental to such participation, including transportation to and from the activities and agree to hold harmless, the local Blind River Minor Hockey Association, the organizers, the sponsors, participants and persons transporting my/our children to and from activities for any claims arising out of an injury to my/our child/children except to the extent and in the amount provided for by accident liability insurance as carried by the Municipal Corporation of the Town of Blind River and its Recreation Committee.
Please Read Carefully
I/We will furnish certified Birth Certificate for the above named candidate upon request for League Officials. Parent(s)/guardian(s) accept the responsibility of sharing equally in the task of transporting children to and from games, practices or events, out of town, so that the burden of such transportation and the cost does not fall exclusively and repeatedly on a few.
IMPORTANT NEXT STEPS
NEW ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION FOR BRMHA REGISTRATION FEES
We’re excited to let you know that the Blind River Minor Hockey Association has partnered with PlayPay as our online payment processor for the 2019-2020 season. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can make multiple payments for free!
You will be redirected to PlayPay in order to sign in or create an account.
The instructions below will also be found on the homepage of our website!
Create a new PlayPay account (or sign in if you already have an account). Then follow the steps below:
1. How to select Blind River Minor Hockey to your personal organization
• In your PlayPay account, click ‘my organizations’.
• Enter Blind in Organization and click ‘Search’.
• Select the association from the returned list and click ‘Next’.
• Enter the PLAYER’S full name in the Participant Name field (not the parent’s name) and select the proper fee/activity that applies to this player. In the Account Information field type AGREE to acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules and regulations set by Blind River Minor Hockey as described on the BRMHA registration form, which must be completed to officially register a player.
• Click ‘Add Organization’ and the association will be added to your personal organization list for that player.
• IMPORTANT – YOU MUST REPEAT THE ABOVE STEPS FOR EACH PLAYER YOU ARE REGISTERING THIS SEASON
2. You’re now ready to make payments!
• In your PlayPay account, click ‘my payments’ and then click ‘make a payment’.
• Select the association from the dropdown, click ‘Next’, and enter the payment amount. You’ll see a summary of Amount Owed which can be paid in full, or spread over a few separate payments.
• Choose from one of four ways to pay. There is a 2.5% convenience fee to pay by credit card. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interac e-Transfer.
• You’ll be notified by email when your payment is processed.
PLEASE NOTE: ANY PAYMENTS THAT ARE SPREAD OUT MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY AUGUST 31, 2019. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to ensure that fees are paid in full by this date. Any outstanding fees will affect the player’s ability to practice, play, & secure a place on the team roster.